Operations Coordinator - Guadalajara
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders. We are in the midst of incredible growth, which requires hard work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow their city.
The Operations Coordinator is a data-driven and highly-organized person who will be a crucial part of growing the business. This is a critical role that focuses on making sense of data in order to optimize acquisition, conversion and retention related processes.
Are you ready to launch your career?
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As an Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with the Operations team on the following:
- Analytics. Utilize existing data to understand rider and driver behavior as well as areas for improvement in our rider and driver communications, sign-up flows, and incentive and referral programs.
- Process Optimization. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion.
- Execution. Ability to carry through extensive analysis, propose potential solutions, and implement them.
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber’s growth in your city and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- B.A. or B.S., preferably within the Economics, Finance, Statistics, or Engineering fields (but not required; recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1 – 2 years of operations/analytical or related experience (internships included)
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Make sure to send your resume in English to be considered!
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within the company and excellent on ground opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city and the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, healthcare, and equity.
This is a unique opportunity to be an early employee in one of Silicon Valley’s hottest startups while shaping a new brand in Mexico City. Successful employees have the opportunity to take on leadership roles as we expand to other cities. Our Mexico City team will have all the fun of a true startup, but we will be backed with significant resources (engineering, capital, investors, experience) to help us to execute fast.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top