We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Job DescriptionAbout the Role
We are seeking a sharp, personable, organized Ops Coordinator to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence in Pakistan. This is an intense startup role that calls for a unique combination of strategic planning, smart analytics, and the ability to work alongside a team of high performing Operations & Logistics Managers. The Operations Coordinator will need to develop robust and streamlined processes to attract, convert and engage with future partners and partner drivers facing a multitude of differing and complex needs and bottlenecks.
PerksWhat you will do:
- Develop & Optimize Processes - Develop and implement premier driver acquisition and conversion processes.
- Analytics - Identify, kill and re-evaluate bottlenecks that exist in the conversion process.
- Strategy - Develop and lead initiatives to drive acquisition of new Partner Drivers as well as increase loyalty and engagement among existing partner drivers
- Product Improvement - Actively search for new features which could empower every driver on the platform to be an incentive for supply growth
- Communication - Communicate regional product/process/tool needs between central and city teams
- Hustle - Take ownership of Uber's growth in the country and do what it takes to get the job done
What You'll Need
- Professional experience (1-3 years) of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business, or at growing a startup, with a track record of being and operational problem solver
- Entrepreneurial DNA with the ability to take initiatives in a constantly changing work environment
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking. Experience with Excel and plenty of experience working with data. SQL knowledge a plus, but not required
- Flexible and forward thinking - We need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- High Emotional IQ – You deal with partners, influencers, and riders with no problem
Back to top