Operations Coordinator - Colombo
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support City Operations. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the voice and face of Uber. Manage in-person communications (both 1-1 and 1-many) between Uber and its driver community.
- Contribute to rapid growth. Work onsite to manage the process of on boarding new drivers and support existing partners.
- Be a process master. Constantly innovate and iterate to ensure maximum productivity in our processes.
- Manage efficiency. Plan, track, order, and disburse equipment to driver partners.
- Help us scale faster. Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline process.
What You’ll Need:
- B.A. or B.Tech with 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Employees are given free and discounted Uber rides.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top