Operations Coordinator - Call Centre team
Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 300+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Ops Coordinator to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence in Russia. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work to develop the processes around onboarding for driver-partner acquisition. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of programs. Develop KPIs to accurately track performance
- Proactively search, develop and roll out product features to better serve our customers
- Identify opportunities for Uber to acquire new drivers across all Russian cities
- Translate complex and varied inputs including market data, market research, drivers insights into actionable campaigns that drive growth
- A/B test for different call, e-mail and SMS algorithms
- Lead a team of call center operators
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 1 year of experience with Call Center operations and management. Experience with outbound campaigns is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience with call center software development and product introduction
- Readiness to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to educate and influence colleagues across multiple locations
- Excellent excel skills. SQL or other geeky skills preferred, but not required
- Fluent Russian & English
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, eight paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top