Operations Coordinator - Cairo
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organised Operations Coordinator to support the city team as we continue to grow our presence. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the processing of weekly driver payments
- Track, order, and disburse equipment to drivers
- Help with onboarding drivers onto the Uber system
- Maintain, organise and audit driver and vehicle documentation
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions
- Respond to support issues both in-person and over email promptly
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline process
- Manage and process driver background checks
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change
- Experience with Excel, plenty of experience working with data
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top