Operations Coordinator - Belo Horizonte
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support our Operations team as we continue to grow our presence in Belo Horizonte. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Metrics analysis and product/process improvement
- A lot of experimentation and data analysis
- Find resolutions to both driver and rider issues and questions early, late and often both
- Work closely with the operations and marketing managers to streamline process solve problems in our cities
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1 - 3 years of operations/analytical or related experience (internships can be included)
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- To enjoy working with data and analysis
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Make sure to send your resume in English to be considered!
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, healthcare, and equity (shares options).
This is a unique opportunity to be an early employee in one of Silicon Valley's hottest startups while shaping a new brand in Belo Horizonte. Successful employees have the opportunity to take on leadership roles as we expand to other cities. Our Sao Paulo team will have all the fun of a true startup, but we will be backed with significant resources (engineering, capital, investors, experience) to help us to execute fast.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top