About the Role
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Ops Coordinator to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence in Pakistan. This is an intense startup role that calls for a unique combination of strategic planning, smart analytics, and the ability to work alongside a team of high performing Operations & Logistics Managers. The Operations Coordinator will need to develop robust and streamlined processes to attract, convert and engage with future partners and partner drivers facing a multitude of differing and complex needs and bottlenecks.
What you will do:
- Develop & Optimize Processes - Develop and implement premier driver acquisition and conversion processes.
- Analytics - Identify, kill and re-evaluate bottlenecks that exist in the conversion process.
- Strategy - Develop and lead initiatives to drive acquisition of new Partner Drivers as well as increase loyalty and engagement among existing partner drivers
- Product Improvement - Actively search for new features which could empower every driver on the platform to be an incentive for supply growth
- Communication - Communicate regional product/process/tool needs between central and city teams
- Hustle - Take ownership of Uber's growth in the country and do what it takes to get the job done
What will help you succeed in the job:
- Professional experience (1-3 years) of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business, or at growing a startup, with a track record of being and operational problem solver
- Entrepreneurial DNA with the ability to take initiatives in a constantly changing work environment
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking. Experience with Excel and plenty of experience working with data. SQL knowledge a plus, but not required
- Flexible and forward thinking - We need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- High Emotional IQ – You deal with partners, influencers, and riders with no problem
- Employees are given free and discounted Uber rides.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top