Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We are seeking a smart, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support our Operations team as we continue to grow our presence in the Central West Region. This is an opportunity to learn from a stellar operations team and do work that makes an immediate and visible difference in your city.that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
What you'll do
- Analyze: Dive deep into data to understand driver and rider behavior and identify
inefficiencies in the marketplace
● Implement: Optimize our communications, sign-up processes and promotions
programs to improve the experience of thousands of drivers and riders every
● Communicate: Oversee driver relationships, and identify and resolve problem
areas for drivers.
● Collaborate: Support the Operations team in project management, logistics
What you'll need
- ● A B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
● At least 1 year of operations/analytical or related experience (internships
● Great analytical skills and data-driven mindset
● Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external
● Superb organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
● To be a Creative and determined problem solver at heartsolving
● Collaborative attitude of a true team player with a genuine interest in learning by
● An interest in and passion for Uber
● Fluent English
● Make sure to send your resume in English to be considered!
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you, including family and friends, are using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Be mentored by the best entrepreneurial minds in tech in an exciting office environment with daily lunch and plenty of events.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, healthcare, and equity (shares options).
- This is a unique opportunity to be an early employee in one of the fastest growing startups in the world while shaping a new brand in Brasilia. Effective employees have the opportunity to take on leadership roles as we expand to other cities. Our Sao Paulo team will have all the excitement of a true startup, but we will be backed with significant resources (engineering, capital, investors, experience) to help us to execute fast.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top