Operations Associate - Indonesia
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organised Operations Associate in Indonesia to support the city team as we continue to grow our presence. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
What You'll Do
- Help formulate and implement strategies to meet city goals . E.g. Build a strategy to increase driver happiness, implement plan based on market research and measure the outcome using data.
- Manage projects end to end-including budgets, planning and execution. E.g. running a series of driver round tables to increase driver happiness
- Provide analytical support to the team
- Be responsible for weekly reports and insights
- Drive results through BAs and contractors (when required)
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Management Consulting/ Investment Banking/ Engineering/ Finance/ Law. Experience in SQL is a bonus
- Analytical rigor - Be able to use data to make informed decisions. Ability to deal with complex data sets and derive insights
- Great communicator and collaborator- comfortable making presentations to the city management and be able to work well with others to achieve goals
- Project management and ability to prioritize
- Problem solving-seek out problems and innovate ways to solve them
- Passion for making our cities a better place to live!
See Inside the Office of Uber
Uber is an on-demand car service that’s shaking up transportation systems around the world. By solving some of the world’s biggest problems, Uber hopes to create a future where there is limitless freedom of movement for people and things across the globe. Through passion, optimism, and curiosity for building solutions, the team at Uber strives to learn together, solve together, build together, and ultimately move the world forward together.
Back to top