Uber’s Global Greenlight Program team is part of the Global Operations team. We implement strategy, planning, innovation, and business development for the company’s global network of Uber Greenlight locations, our in-person locations that serve drivers. These locations are one of the company’s key growth channels for getting drivers on the road and keeping them engaged with Uber. It’s an extremely rewarding and challenging team to work on because Uber Greenlight locations are the face of Uber for driver-partners, and our operations are essential for Uber’s growth around the globe.
As the Operations Analyst, you will imagine the ideal experience for a driver-partner visiting an Uber Greenlight location and work backwards from there to make it a reality.
In particular, you will design operational policies that put the driver first and ensure the experience of visiting is speedy and effective. Ultimately, the processes you design will grow and strengthen Uber’s network of driver-partners by ensuring their in-person experience working with us is overwhelmingly positive.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze current Greenlight processes and procedures to iterate, invent and improve the operational performance and impact of Uber Greenlight locations
- Drive network-wide operational process and driver experience improvements in partnership with other members of the team embedded around the world
- Analyze high-performing Uber Greenlight locations for best practices and develop global standards and best practices for adoption at all locations
- Work closely with field leaders to diagnose root causes of operational underperformance or inefficiencies, and partner closely to develop recommendations
- Influence and train teams to adopt global standards and best practices
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 3 – 7 years of experience driving data-informed process design and improvements with customer experience design elements
- Experience in business process evaluation, gap analysis, process re-engineering and modeling
- Proven project management expertise, owning cross-functional projects with aggressive deadlines and multiple dependencies, with a close attention to detail and thoroughness
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Analytical thinking. We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business. In order to manage quality and efficiency in your team, you are able to constantly monitor and understand trends data, and use it to make the right business adjustments.
- Willingness to do domestic and international travel occasionally
Bonus points if you have:
- Six Sigma or similar certifications are a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top