Offline Marketing Lead - APACx
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
We're looking for an Offline Marketing Lead for APACx with extensive experience in offline marketing (radio, billboards, direct Mails, TV..). As a member of the Central Marketing Team, the right person will be comfortable taking initiative, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about communicating the Uber brand and story to the public. You should be an innovator and professional in social brand building, content development, and creative ideas, media buying and planning -ready to scale Uber's offline acquisition strategy to match our rapidly growing global brand. You will also be responsible for developing strategies and resources for a widely distributed and diverse marketing team around the world.
What you'll do
- Develop Cross Channel Offline Media strategies that support Uber's growth initiatives while achieving cost KPIs.
- Provide guidance to Offline Channel Managers to drive optimization tactics that consistently improve ROI without losing sight of growth.
- Manage Agency relationship(s), ensuring delivery of business goals.
- Work collaboratively with Digital and Strategy teams to align media planning and test matrixes.
- Work with Marketing Analytics team and Offline Channel Managers on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting.
- Manage all aspects of the creative calendar, including: copy/creative testing pipeline, endorsement schedule, sourcing for new content.
- Have a deep understanding of category's media activity.
- Present and sell through key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders (including senior team members and HQ Growth Marketing).
What you'll need
- At least 7 years of experience in managing offline campaigns (particularly, Radio, TV, and OOH) in APAC.
- In-house or agency experience.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers in an exciting office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top