Offline Marketing Lead - APACx
We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 400+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in APACx with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
About the Role
We’re looking for an Offline Marketing Lead for APACx with extensive experience in offline marketing (radio, billboards, direct Mails, TV..). As a member of the Central Marketing Team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about communicating the Uber brand and story to the masses. You should be an innovator and expert in social brand building, content development, and creative ideas, media buying and planning —ready to scale Uber’s offline acquisition strategy to match our rapidly growing global brand. This person will also be responsible for developing strategies and resources for a widely distributed and diverse marketing team around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Cross Channel Offline Media strategies that support Uber’s growth initiatives while achieving cost KPIs.
- Provide leadership to Offline Channel Managers to drive optimization tactics that consistently improve ROI without losing sight of growth.
- Manage Agency relationship(s), ensuring delivery of business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with Digital and Strategy teams to align media planning and test matrixes.
- Work with Marketing Analytics team and Offline Channel Managers on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting.
- Manage all aspects of the creative calendar, including: copy/creative testing pipeline, endorsement schedule, sourcing for new content.
- Have a deep understanding of category’s media activity.
- Present and sell through key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders (including senior team members and HQ Growth Marketing).
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- +7 years of experience in managing offline campaigns (particularly, Radio, TV, and OOH) in APAC.
- In-house or agency experience.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top