Uber is hiring a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to further build out the Offline (Mass Media) Marketing team at HQ. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Offline Media Manager to develop and execute media strategies in support of our growth in North America.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing data-driven media strategies that drive positive ROI for e-commerce or mobile app companies via TV, Radio, and OOH. He or She will think creatively and analytically, provide leadership to junior members on the team, and work collaboratively across the organization. Additionally, this candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Develop Cross Channel Offline Media strategies that support Uber’s growth initiatives while achieving cost KPIs.
- Provide leadership to Offline Channel Managers to drive optimization tactics that consistently improve ROI without losing sight of growth.
- Manage Agency relationship(s), ensuring delivery of business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with Digital and Strategy teams to align media planning and test matrixes.
- Work with Marketing Analytics team and Offline Channel Managers on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting.
- Have a deep understanding of category’s media activity.
- Present and sell through key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders (including senior team members and HQ Growth Marketing).
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years of experience in developing, and executing massive scale performance and data-driven offline campaigns (particularly Radio, TV, and OOH) in the U.S. and Canada.
- In-house or agency experience ok.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top