Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is hiring a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to further expand the Offline (Mass Media) Marketing team at HQ. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Offline Media Manager to develop and execute media strategies in support of our growth in North America.
You will excel in this position is you have a demonstrated record of developing data-driven media strategies that drive positive ROI for e-commerce or mobile app companies via TV, Radio, and OOH. You will be able to think both creatively and analytically, provide leadership to junior members on the team, and work collaboratively across the organization. Additionally, you are able to thrive in the kind of fast-moving environment that defines Uber!
What you’ll do
- Develop Cross Channel Offline Media strategies that support Uber’s growth initiatives while achieving cost KPIs.
- Provide leadership to Offline Channel Managers to drive optimization tactics that consistently improve ROI without losing sight of growth.
- Manage Agency relationship(s), ensuring delivery of business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with Digital and Strategy teams to align media planning and test matrixes.
- Work with Marketing Analytics team and Offline Channel Managers on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting.
- Have a deep understanding of category’s media activity.
- Present and sell through key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders (including senior team members and HQ Growth Marketing).
What you’ll need
- At least 7 years of experience in developing, and executing massive scale performance and data-driven offline campaigns (particularly Radio, TV, and OOH) in the U.S. and Canada.
- In-house or agency experience ok.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers in an exciting office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top