Office Facilities / Services Manager, Lisbon
Uber is looking to add a Facilities Site Lead to our team, where you will manage the daily operations of our offices in Lisbon! You will manage all our facilities management functions, as well as some small to medium sized office improvement projects. We care for our employees, our partners and our visitors and this needs to be communicated through best in class facility services. We take a lot of pride in what we do. You will work in close collaboration with the places leadership and have an opportunity to make a difference in how we run our offices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee all sites in assigned portfolio
- Manage all facilities staff and vendors at assigned sites
- Manage preventive and emergency maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and office equipment
- Manage food program, including vendor management, budgeting, and kitchen equipment maintenance
- Oversee the cleaning and maintenance of facility
- Assist in developing and administering annual operating budget
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections and audits
- Collaborate with the global Environmental Health and Safety team to ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Manage seating and space planning within facility to create maximum efficiency
- Coordinate office moves, the setup of new offices, and re-shuffling of existing offices
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Initiate and manage RFPs from vendors and suppliers as needed
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost savings
- Calculate and compare costs for good and services against industry averages (benchmarking) to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships, ensuring delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Confirm accuracy of vendor invoices
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Collaborate with global security team to ensure security standards are met
- Collaborate with corporate IT teams to ensure office needs are being met
- Ensure workstations, security badges, and other tools are set up for new hires
- Manage small to medium sized office improvement projects
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years experience in Facility Management / Office Services Management - both hard and soft services
- Fluency in both Portuguese and English - PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ONLY IN ENGLISH, no others will be reviewed
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create regular reports
- A service oriented, hands-on leader with a strong vision on the future of facilities management services
- Leadership and people management skills, internal as well as vendor and partner
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in helping.
- A passion for Uber!
- Always Be Hustlin'
- Be customer obsessed
- Be #SUPERPUMPED
PERKS and NOTES
- Uber credits.
- Ground floor opportunity to make a difference.
- We're not just another social web app: we're moving real assets and real people around their cities.
CV'S ONLY TO BE SENT IN ENGLISH PLEASE.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top