National Sales Director, UberEATS - San Francisco (Flexible)
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Los Angeles, Seattle, Philadelphia, New York, Washington D.C, Toronto, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and many more cities - and we're just getting started.
UberEATS is seeking a national head of sales to continue our restaurant growth across North America - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there.
You'll work closely with UberEATS leaders, general managers, sales operations, and marketing to build and lead a national sales team that scales with rapid growth.
The Director of Sales is a people manager who will oversee a number of managers and sales markets, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- Create a world class sales team: Instill a culture of focus, integrity and results from the ground up as we accelerate customer success in North America.
- Work with senior leaders to shape our business and sales strategy and product roadmaps
- Provide the foundation of account management: As we grow our customer base, develop the performance of managers, individuals, and teams that drive post-sale success and engagement.
- Local, national, and international scale: Facilitate focused communication and collaboration within local teams and between local teams/regional teams. Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of best practices for long-term growth across your region and others.
- Build and manage a high functioning regional sales team responsible for exceeding new business and customer success KPIs across multiple markets
- Manage sales and customer initiatives, achievement against goals, organizational health and consistency in operations across North America
- Introduce best practices in all areas of the sales team and drive consistency through the national sales team
- Be a strategic thought partner to our regional leadership team as we develop and grow restaurant partnerships spanning local favorites, multi-city franchises, and global brands.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to forecast, analyze, and identify opportunities for organizational improvement across our entire customer lifecycle
- 15+ years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
- 10+ years in direct management and sales leadership, including building and managing multiple teams
- Sales and account management leadership experience required
- Proven people manager and team builder with references
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to give direct, constructive feedback to your team, peers and co-workers
- Flexibility to travel to local markets across North America
- International experienced preferred
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another app, we're moving real people and goods and reinventing transportation,logistics and eating habits globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top