National Partnerships Lead, UK & Ireland - London
Uber is a venture funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 420+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
We’re looking for a National Partnerships Lead to help bolster Uber’s brand presence and attract new RIDERS through exciting marketing partnerships. As member of the UK & Ireland marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. You should be a proven innovator and marketing expert, ready to build Uber partnerships that can match our rapidly growing global brand.
The role is based in London.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set the partnership strategy for the UK and Ireland organisation and lead a team of three partnership managers to execute against it.
- Track and report on progress against business goals.
- Structure complex partnership agreements with top tier organisations across the UK and Ireland to drive trip and rider growth.
- Collaborate with prominent brands to bring new and innovative marketing campaigns to market.
- Work with the analytics team to model new partnership concepts to ensure they fit business KPI’s.
- Develop contract templates and payment processes for the team to utilise.
- Partner with the global business development team to utilise new product developments and harness the potential of global deals.
- 8-10 years experience in the UK in both marketing and business development
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, cultivating and growing partnerships across various levels and sectors.
- Data driven decision making, and a focus on structures and efficiency.
- Strong background in consumer marketing.
- Experience setting a strategy and leading a team.
- Creativity – truly exceptional and unique ideas that will get everyone talking.
- Hustle – Uber moves fast, and runs lean. It’s a marathon at sprint pace.
- You’re a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and fearless, you’re also excited to help build something awesome, share it with the world and bust your ass doing it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top