National Operations Coordinator, Uber Eats
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support our uberEATS Operations team as we continue to grow our presence in Mexico. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
Whay You'll Do:
- Support the uberEATS team through process improvement, and logistics on city and region wide projects
- Be the operational glue that holds together major team efforts for large events, promotions and program initiatives
- Interact & support drivers through branded interaction at all stages of onboarding
- Track, order, and disperse equipment across drivers, restaurant partners, and our storage facility
- Respond to support issues both in-person and over email promptly
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline processes
What You'll Need:
- B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- Superior organizational skills - organizing and planning are your jam
- Meticulous attention to detail - the little stuff doesn't get past you!
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
Back to top