Mobile Engineer - Internal Tools
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our mission is to enhance Uber's corporate speed, reliability and worker happiness by building mobile tools for internal use. You will work closely with a stellar team of engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers to ensure Uber's internal tools and platforms are a powerful and innovative business advantage. We are looking for an n extraordinary mobile engineer (iOS or Android) to build internal tools products that empower our employees worldwide.
What you'll need:
- Experience with the intricacies of building and shipping high-quality mobile applications, architecting new applications, working with existing codebase, continuous integration and development to a large active user base.
- Ownership over everything you ship and passion for the mobile platform. You write clean code, test thoroughly, and care about the user. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- A motivated, self-starter who likes to own what you're working on, who is comfortable driving development from a sketch of an idea to a polished product.
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top