Mobile Engineer - Internal Tools
We are looking for an exceptional mobile engineer (IOS or Android) to build products that empower our employees worldwide. Our mission is to enhance Uber’s corporate speed, reliability and worker happiness by building mobile tools for internal use. You will work closely with a stellar team of engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers to ensure Uber’s internal tools and platforms are a powerful and innovative business advantage.
WHY JOIN US?
- Operational efficiency and employee happiness is central to Uber’s mission. We move fast and power Uber’s business today, while building robust platforms for the products of tomorrow.
- High-impact opportunity to build internal tools empowering teams across the company to do their job better.
- Sharp, motivated fellow engineers in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- We love challenging problems, and take pride in crafting elegant, reliable code while moving fast.
- We’re not just another social web app. We’re moving real people and things, and reinventing transportation and logistics all over the world.
Does this sound like fun to you? Are you a proven team player, smart at execution, and loves solving the diverse technical challenges of a fast moving enterprise? Then let’s talk.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience with the intricacies of building and shipping high-quality mobile applications, architecting new applications, working with existing codebase, continuous integration and development to a large active user base.
- Ownership over everything you ship and passion for the mobile platform. You write clean code, test thoroughly, and care about the user. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- A motivated, self-starter who likes to own what you’re working on, who is comfortable driving development from a sketch of an idea to a polished product.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Generous equity in the fastest growing company ever
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top