Mid-Market Account Executive, Mexico
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What You'll Do:
The Mid-Market Account Executive is accountable for driving sales of our Uber for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies (less than 5000 employees in Mexico) through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations.
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow up to close deals
- Prospect and close new business opportunities
- Implement and launch Uber for Business, ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales strategy.
- Provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis.
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles and eliminate barriers to gain commitment.
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
- Sign on clients on U4B and drive usage in converted accounts with a view to achieve sales targets as set out by the U4B org
- Work with customers (new and prospects) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc. Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
What You'll Need:
- At least 4 years of B2B solution sales experience, full closing role, new business acquisition
- A./B.S. degree
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level
- Self-starter: Highly motivated individual who can work without continuous supervision and be responsible of all aspects of business in his/her territory
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Sincere, meticulous and dedicated individual who loves the challenge of B2B sales
- A team player with a pleasant disposition and humility to learn
- English and Spanish fluency required as well as excellent writing, reading and oral skills for both languages.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top