Media Strategy & Planning Manager
We are seeking a Mgr/ Sr Mgr to drive the execution of the brand strategy across India. As member of the India Central Marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. You should be a proven innovator and marketing expert, ready to build on the success of our rapidly growing global brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be the media architect for all Brand Campaigns, responsible for delivery and effectiveness
- Drive cost efficiencies by optimal allocation of budget and strong negotiation
- Manage Media Buying agency and advertisers
- Meticulously plan campaigns and ensure timely delivery
- Arrive at creative advertising options that resonate with Uber’s value proposition
- Define quantitative goals and ensure learnings are leveraged across campaigns
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into campaign, channel and creative performance
- Work with city teams to ensure measurement of all brand campaigns; maintain library of these campaigns and share proactively with the city teams
- Work with HQ teams and counterparts in other regions to bring best practices on media buying and analytics to India
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 6-10+ years experience managing a leading brand or media buying
- Strong background in consumer marketing
- Analytical – an ability to use data to plan, optimize and analyse campaigns
- Ability to execute. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and delivering an offline campaign end to end.
- Employees are given with Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top