Media Strategy & Planning Manager
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
We are seeking a manager/senior manager to drive the execution of the brand strategy across India. As member of the India Central Marketing team, you will be comfortable taking initiative, able to operate and collaborate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a high growth environment. You should be a demonstrated innovator and marketing professional, ready to contribute to building the success of our rapidly growing global brand. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
What you'll do
- Be the media architect for all Brand Campaigns, responsible for delivery and effectiveness
- Drive cost efficiencies by optimal allocation of budget and excellent negotiation
- Manage Media Buying agency and advertisers
- Meticulously plan campaigns and ensure timely delivery
- Arrive at creative advertising options that resonate with Uber's value proposition
- Define quantitative goals and ensure learnings are leveraged across campaigns
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into campaign, channel and creative performance
- Collaborate with city teams to ensure measurement of all brand campaigns; maintain library of these campaigns and share proactively with the city teams
- Work with HQ teams and counterparts in other regions to bring best practices on media buying and analytics to India
What you'll need
- At least 6 years experience managing a leading brand or media buying
- Excellent background in consumer marketing.
- Analytical mindset - an ability to use data to plan, optimize and analyze campaigns
- Ability to execute. You don't mind rolling up your sleeves and delivering offline campaign end to end.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top