Marketing Strategy Associate
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
We’re looking for a business analyst to help scale our future marketing efforts.
By helping the team better understand the dynamics behind the Uber’s marketing efforts, you’ll be a key player in driving Uber’s future growth in UK & Ireland.
You’ll be guiding the direction of the marketing team’s operations: helping decide the metrics to move, finding the insights to move them, and providing recommendations to ensure those insights are being utilised.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ownership of marketing metrics and monthly reporting
- Forecasting & financial planning for marketing team activities
- Ensuring marketing has insights and data needed to make informed campaign decisions
- Support marketing campaign targeting and performance measurement.
- Partner with the team in creating business cases to support marketing campaign investments and partnerships
- Identify actionable insights, provide recommendations and influence the direction of our Marketing strategy in UK and Ireland
- Look for opportunities to automate process and build scalable infrastructure to support the marketing organisation
- Clearly communicate insights to cross-functional stakeholders for better decision making
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3-6 years of experience in data analysis or a related field
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong business acumen
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Experience with visualising data through Tableau, Micro-strategy, or other scaled visualisation tools preferred
- Bonus points for basic scripting proficiency (JS/Python)
- Ability to share/present complex results of analysis in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top