Marketing Strategy and Campaigns Manager, EMEA
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber is looking for a highly talented and inventive mind to join the EMEA Central Marketing team as a Marketing Strategy and Campaigns Manager. You would have the unparalleled opportunity to plan and execute strategic communication campaigns for a company that is revolutionizing the way that people get around their city.
Your influence across EMEA will raise the bar on Uber marketing strategy, including how you impact integrated media and creative plans. Strategy and Campaigns Managers own the strategic workflow across the Marketing team to generate the most innovative, and insights-driven creative and marketing output, with the goal of driving growth across segments and services.
If you pride yourself on being an open-minded & creative problem solver, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we'd love to speak with you!
What you'll do
- Leverage market data and consumer insights to craft audience, creative, communication briefs, and campaign strategies; either by working directly with a local EMEA markets or centrally leading campaign development
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring all touchpoints in the consumer journey are connected, and acting as a point of contact for all creative + media agencies and internal creative partners
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional leaders (including Research, Comms/Policy, Design, Brand and more) to deliver world-class marketing communications that drive new user acquisition, brand health, and loyalty
- A data driven approach to campaign measurement across short term Uber trips and longer term brand health
- Act as a primary contributor to the marketing learning agenda by developing practices than can be leveraged across EMEA
What you'll need
- At least 4 years of experience in building and managing communication campaigns with deep expertise in communication strategy, insight translation, briefing, research/insights and campaign implementation. Including briefing and motivating external media & creative agencies
- Experience in leading innovative initiatives that meet and exceed business and financial objectives; critical thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset with proven track record in measuring and optimising campaign performance
- A proven campaign planner with engaging skills in verbal, written, and visual communications
- Fluent in English
- Naturally curious, innovative, creative, and constantly looking for deeper ways to approach communication problems
- You are action oriented and know how to get things done efficiently.
Bonus points if
- EMEA Experience
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Gym reimbursement, twenty five paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top