Marketing Strategy and Campaigns Manager, EMEA
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the job
Uber is looking for a highly talented and inventive mind to join the EMEA Central Marketing team as a Marketing Strategy and Campaigns Manager. You would have the unparalleled opportunity to plan and execute strategic communication campaigns for a company that is revolutionizing the way that people get around their city.
Your influence across EMEA will raise the bar on Uber marketing strategy, including how you impact integrated media and creative plans. Strategy and Campaigns Managers own the strategic workflow across the Marketing team to generate the most innovative, and insights-driven creative and marketing output, with the goal of driving growth across segments and services.
If you pride yourself on being an open-minded & creative problem solver, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we'd love to speak with you!
What you'll do
- Leverage market data and consumer insights to craft audience, creative, communication briefs, and campaign strategies; either by working directly with a local EMEA markets or centrally leading campaign development
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring all touchpoints in the consumer journey are connected, and acting as a point of contact for all creative + media agencies and internal creative partners
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional leaders (including Research, Comms/Policy, Design, Brand and more) to deliver world-class marketing communications that drive new user acquisition, brand health, and loyalty
- A data driven approach to campaign measurement across short term Uber trips and longer term brand health
- Act as a primary contributor to the marketing learning agenda by developing practices than can be leveraged across EMEA
What you'll need
- At least 4 years of experience in building and managing communication campaigns with deep expertise in communication strategy, insight translation, briefing, research/insights and campaign implementation. Including briefing and motivating external media & creative agencies
- Experience in leading innovative initiatives that meet and exceed business and financial objectives; critical thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset with proven track record in measuring and optimising campaign performance
- A proven campaign planner with engaging skills in verbal, written, and visual communications
- Fluent in English
- Naturally curious, innovative, creative, and constantly looking for deeper ways to approach communication problems
- You are action oriented and know how to get things done efficiently.
Bonus points if
- EMEA Experience
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top