Marketing Senior Strategist
WHO WE ARE
Uber is a technology company building something bigger than a great app; we’re moving real people and assets, reinventing transportation and logistics globally. For our team, we’re offering meaningful ownership, amazing culture, and the rare opportunity to run a business and product that impacts the lives of everyone around you. Uber is looking for talented, hard-working, and passionate people to grow the business in LatAm. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the trajectory of one of the world’s fastest growing organizations.
The Senior Marketing Manager should be a proven innovator and marketing expert, who is comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment. You must be able to coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams, both locally and globally. This role is all about monitoring Uber brand within riders and driver-partners across LatAm. You’re fully responsible and owner for the Brand tracker including educating the organization on tracker findings. You will also be the go-to for rider and driver pulse measurement. This work is going to be the main input for further research as well as informing creative decisions. Also, it will be the communications specialist supporting the Strategy and Research team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and implement the Uber brand tracker across LatAm.
- Participate in research providing marketing insights
- Communicate to the organization all findings from the brand tracker as well as all insights obtained on different researches
- Make Uber the coolest brand in LatAm
- Work with the Creative and Design team to influence creative development with insight
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing and Brand Management
- A skilled writer in both Spanish and English
- Excellent communications skills to influence internal teams
- Research experience
- Skilled in planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Hustle is essential! Having the ability to move quickly and execute to allow for continual iteration is core competency of our team
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing marketing strategies and tools
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Equity compensation plan (we want you acting like an owner)
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- Medical/dental/vision package paid by the employer
- Gym & phone reimbursement
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it!
- Sharp, passionate, and collaborative co-workers in a small office environment
- Team events, off-sites, lounge with draft beer, breakfast at the office every morning, snacks, drinks and a lot more!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top