Marketing Research & Insights Manager, Uber Eats - EMEA
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We are looking for a strong Marketing Research Manager to drive our brand tracking, campaign testing and tracking agenda. The role will fit a heavily analytical person with a with a marketing background and a keen student of user behaviour. You have had hands-on experience with brand & campaign tracking research and various testing Campaign concepts, you can explain pros / cons of different methodologies and able to interpret the data for marketing needs. Analytical capability is key - you have to be able to ask the right business questions and guide analysts to report on the entire marketing funnel. You are fast and scrappy in gathering your data.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Drive brand tracking research to understand our awareness and position
- Lead campaign concept and message testing
- Report out and lead our campaign performance research
- Partner with our analysts to connect the dots across the entire marketing funnel
- Analyze raw data and connect disparate data systems when needed
- Support our local market teams with all brand and campaign performance research needs
What You'll Need
- Had Hands on experience with concept testing, campaign, and brand Tracking
- Advocate for the customer - recommendations based on research and data
- Strong around Excel or GoogleSsheets to manipulate the data & model if needed
- Be analytically creative - source research and data from multiple sources
- Influential with external agencies - Worked with research agencies and can push the research agenda to meet business needs
- Team player that can gather and rationalize requirements from various teams
- Strong stakeholder mgmt across many geos and functions
- Action oriented - curious about but doesn't dwell in data for too long
- Succinct communication abilities - present data in an easy to understand fashion
- Easy to work with and not obsessed with being right
About the Team
Uber Eats is a startup within a startup currently in 13 markets and rapidly expanding. It's a team focused not just on growth but creating a customer experience that is truly different in the industry. Marketing is a growing function and in a business where you're not first to market, marketing matters most. You'll be part of a high energy and autonomous team, driving high impact analysis that determines where we focus how we drive our brand position. We look forward to having you onboard!
Back to top