Marketing Operations Coordinator - Vienna (m/f)
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 500+ cities worldwide, including over 80+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Data and analytics are at the heart of Uber. As we scale our operations in Vienna, we're looking for an analytical Marketing Operations Coordinator to help us optimise our marketing activities, both across our rider and partner-driver base.
The right person for this role possesses a real passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, analytical insights and technology used by marketing to achieve our goals. This person will help address the complex challenges of acquisition, performance marketing, Uber for Business (U4B) and ROI optimization.
What you'll do
- Dive into large datasets to derive actionable consumer insights and inform marketing strategy.
- Implement A/B testing and experimentation for marketing activities and operational initiatives.
- Measure marketing campaign efficacy, optimize performance marketing efforts and work with other teams to continuously improve all aspects of the customer journey across riders and partner-drivers.
- Obsess over the rider and driver funnel and set concrete KPIs to improve acquisition and retention driving continuous improvement of our operations.
- Set-up and execute small acquisition partnerships with an external promotions team.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed data analytics reporting models and marketing dashboards and track, monitor and report on key metrics across channels.
- Grow the B2B rider base through U4B marketing and sales initiatives.
- Liaise with our regional Brand & Campaign team and HQ Marketing, Analytics, U4B, Operations and Performance Marketing teams to stay ahead of the latest tools, insights and best-practices, both internally and externally.
What you need to know / have
- At least 1 year of experience gained in an analytical marketing, business intelligence, S&P, consulting or other role requiring rigorous analytical, data-driven problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings to management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Economics, Engineering, Statistics or similar quantitative field.
- Excellent Excel skills, as well as data management (SQL/R) and visualisation (e.g. Tableau) knowledge.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach, ready to focus and commit.
- Highly organized and strong in prioritisation of tasks.
- Excellent German and English language skills.
- Monthly Uber credits, gym & phone reimbursements.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment in the heart of Vienna.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; craft the strategic direction of your city.
- Wage starting from EUR 32,000 gross, including annual bonus program and equity, according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top