Marketing Operations Coordinator - UberEATS - Bogota
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Analyze, measure and execute all the CRM initiatives to ensure superior Eater engagement
- Coordinate the execution and track all the paid marketing and offline marketing efforts together with the regional and local marketing teams
- Support the UberEATS team through process improvement and logistics on city and region wide projects
- Be the operational glue that holds together major team efforts for ongoing promotions, large events and program initiatives
- Work closely with the operations and marketing city teams to design, implement and streamline new processes within a start-up culture
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1 - 2 years of performance marketing or related experience
- Superior organizational skills - organizing and planning are your jam
- High analytical skills and Excel management (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Meticulous attention to detail - the little stuff doesn't get past you!
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and solve problems on the ground, in the midst of the action an interest in and passion for Uber
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top