Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager - Lima
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the position:
The Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager role is a unique opportunity to drive analytical projects in a fast-paced startup environment. We are looking for an Operations Manager to develop strategies to acquire new users and manage and analyze interactions with them throughout the customer lifecycle and help us attract, engage, and retain them.
This specialized Operations role requires a combination of marketing savvy (campaign design & execution and channel optimization) and technical skills (data & statistical analysis, experiment design & execution, Excel, SQL). This includes persona mapping and segmentation, designing and executing communications, developing projects, processes, and marketing campaigns/ experiments driven by a deep understanding of data and analytics.
What you'll do:
- Create a Holistic View of the Customer Lifecycle.
Gather and analyze data to inform key business decisions pertaining to the customer acquisition and journey. Build, maintain, and communicate detailed models to track the customer experience throughout their lifecycle and drive the strategies to get new users (riders and drivers) and engage/retain our existing ones.
- Analyze and Execute Data-Driven Marketing Strategies.
Drive marketing strategy to achieve the best possible user/city perception and business goals. Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute sound experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer engagement, loyalty and retention. Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels.
- Partner with Internal Teams.
Use your expertise to support various roles with everything from optimizing the rider and driver-partner experience to strategizing marketing tactics and driving customer acquisition and engagement. Liaise with the regional teams to implement global campaigns, leverage best practices and circulate winning homegrown initiatives.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of marketing strategy, business strategy, analytics, strategy consulting or related experience.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.
- Experience planning and launching acquisition & lifecycle campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment.
- Solid understanding of data-driven customer acquisition, conversion and (re)engagement. Familiarity with CRM or some other form of database management.
- Comfortable diving into analyses, driving business recommendations, generating organizational buy-in, and operationalizing processes from idea to execution.
- Startup hustle: You own your projects completely and are a fierce advocate for creating business value and have a positive attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with ambiguity; requires being scrappy.
Big plus, but not required:
- Team (people) management experience
- Experience with A/B testing and experimental design, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- SQL & HTML/CSS knowledge
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city
- The rare opportunity to change the world where everyone around you is using the product you built - we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top