Marketing Manager - Vienna (m/f)
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 500+ cities worldwide, including over 80+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to take charge of growing demand, ensuring rider satisfaction and driving our brand awareness in Vienna. You'll be tasked to support the marketing team in executing local campaigns, on-ground promotions, social media strategies and connecting with the Uber community. You'll thereby focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities and by data-driven decision making.
As member of the marketing team, you should be a problem-solver and very comfortable with an "all hands on deck" environment, executing given responsibilities and able to operate across multiple stakeholders (internally and 3rd parties). You should also have a strong network in Vienna and be familiar with events and trends in the city. Additionally, you should also be comfortable engaging in conversations with high-profile brands, and in communicating Uber's message and vision.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Brand & Campaigns: You identify and project-manage various rider and driver focused campaigns and initiatives (promotions, brand awareness, social and traditional media) in a timely and cost-effective manner. You thereby liaise with the regional & central team, partners and selected agencies (e.g. for media buying).
- Creative production: You plan and execute the production of creative assets (photo- and video shooting, storytelling & copywriting, print production) and thereby negotiate with and maintain a network of suppliers and partners.
- You are responsible of how the Uber brand is used and communicated, as well as responsible for advocating the brand to riders through social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Influencer management) and events (street-fairs, trade shows, conferences).
- Analysis: You use relevant marketing metrics to make sound business and marketing decisions and to better understand the different segments of our customer base.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's / Master's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications and/or Sales.
- At least 4-6 years experience in marketing / advertising / branding (preferably agency-side) and/or project management. Community management experience is a great plus.
- Creative solutions-focused mindset, with a get things done attitude.
- Understanding of data driven decision making and Excel.
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Flexibility: Pick up things fast and run with them. Highly organized and strong in prioritisation of tasks.
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail.
Uber is where your hard work drives immediate impact to our mission! This is no nine to five job and a grat opportunity to help grow Uber in Vienna. Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!
- Monthly Uber credits, gym & phone reimbursements.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment in the heart of Vienna.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; craft the strategic direction of your city.
- Wage starting from EUR 50,000 gross, including annual bonus program and equity, according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top