Marketing Manager, UberPOOL - New York City
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
The uberPOOL Marketing Manager is responsible for engaging New York City uberPOOL riders and driver-partners; for growing uberPOOL brand awareness and equity; and for developing smart and targeted acquisition campaigns to grow POOL ridership across the five boroughs. You will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to successfully operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
This role sits on the New York City marketing team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Bring new customers to uberPOOL: You will develop and launch integrated marketing campaigns that successfully introduce uberPOOL initiatives, pricing, and announcements to target personas across all five boroughs.
- Engage our existing rider and driver-partner base: We believe uberPOOL can and should be the default Uber product for our riders, and we never want the Uber experience to stop feeling like magic. You’ll oversee development of highly customized engagement messaging to drive more frequent ridership and craft campaigns that regularly surprise and delight both sides of our base.
- Be the voice of uberPOOL in NYC: You’ll help craft product marketing comms for third-parties (performance marketing platforms, offline buys, in partnership with other brands) and across our owned properties (email, in-app, social) to effectively grow uberPOOL adoption and NPS.
- Make data-driven decisions: You will design, apply and iterate your decisions by acting on data, and you’ll further prioritize your initiatives based on the highest potential impact.
- Be relentlessly customer obsessed: You will be laser-focused on providing an exceptional trip experience for our current ride and driver-partners and comfortable sharing feedback and ideas with product teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally: You will be a partner with HQ, communicating effectively with the PRO, Growth, POOL, and Brand teams to help grow ridership and NPS of uberPOOL.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years of deep, hands-on experience in functions that include combinations of the following: performance marketing, integrated marketing, lead-gen, customer loyalty & retention, analytics
- Experience executing and managing multi-platform marketing campaigns including: online marketing, product marketing, customer retention, direct marketing, and business development
- Experience with market research and segmentation and developing targeted customer acquisition and engagement strategies
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Deep, existing relationships with media platforms and partners
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Employees receive Uber credits each month.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top