Marketing Manager, UberEATS - Toronto
ABOUT THE JOB
You’ll be tasked with growing brand awareness across Canada, marketing UberEATS in new and innovative ways. You’ll knock down doors and pursue any crazy idea to help grow the brand. You should be as comfortable giving a 30-second elevator pitch about EATS to a stranger as you are to digging into promo analytics and email metrics. You’ll focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- A self-starter. You can see marketing opportunities and run with them. From cold-calling a festival or event, to doing post-promo analysis on how well the event went, you can own a project from start-to-finish and bring UberEATS to the masses.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results. When we say A/B testing, you know what we’re talking about.
- Data-driven. You have strong Excel skills and are comfortable breaking down a data set to understand the implications and opportunities.
- A people person. You are comfortable networking with new partners and restaurant owners alike to help them build their business using the UberEATS platform.
You’ll be tasked with growing UberEATS brand awareness and trial in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You will be expected to:
- Build our eater base and support the growth of our restaurant partners
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage the UberEATS marketing calendar across Canada
- Hunt down and execute strategic partnerships
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Partnership, experiential, and content marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing or Business is a plus, but not required
- Competitive compensation, Salary based on experience
- Equity compensation plan (we want you acting like an owner)
- Monthly set of free Uber rides and meals
- Medical, dental, and vision package
- Gym and phone reimbursement
- Flexible vacation policy (work hard and take time when you need it)
- Catered lunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
UBER welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top