Marketing Manager, UberEATS Remote Markets
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more earning opportunities for drivers. With UberEverything we're building Uber's next set of businesses; whether it's great food fast with UberEATS or sending things across town with UberRUSH, you will be involved in some of the new exciting business lines coming out of Uber. If done right, we believe that this will transform communities, power businesses and fundamentally change the way people live in a city.
As a Marketing Manager for UberEATS you will be the voice for our brand across consumers, delivery partners and restaurants in your city. You'll do this by localizing and activating campaigns, running city specific partnerships (e.g. restaurants, events) and supporting local roll outs across all our customers. This role requires excellent copywriting & content strategy skills as well as a deep understanding of what resonates with consumers, restaurant owners and delivery partners.
What you'll do:
- Be the advocate for consumers, delivery partners & businesses in your city by understanding our customers, being empathetic to their needs and turning this into effective, transparent and on-brand communication.
- Be a master communicator. Find local restaurant, delivery partner and consumer stories and use Uber's channels (social, blog, email) to get these stories out.
- Be a local. Truly understand the market and work with regional marketing to localize & activate campaigns and support product roll outs through a combination of social/email/blog and field marketing activities.
- Local campaigns & partnerships. Help the UberEATS brand scale locally by working with regional teams to make UberEATS locally relevant through city specific restaurant partnerships and locally executed campaigns with a well-known chef or restaurant, to a partnership with a major food event in the city.
What you need:
- You are excited about Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology / operations nature and how we help local communities and businesses thrive.
- 3+ years experience with consumer/B2B marketing, content marketing or copywriting.
- Word savvy. Have a reputation as a great communicator. You have exceptional writing and editing skills and can craft everything from emails to blog and social posts, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Proficient in ExactTarget, Sprinkler, Wordpress and other communication tools.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app. We're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top