Marketing Manager, UberEATS Las Vegas (based in San Francisco)
The Marketing Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services, UberEATS. This is a critical role as it interfaces between UberEATS users and restaurant partners to cultivate the UberEATS brand and build demand for the service. This role calls for a combination of marketing, business development, sales, strategy, and analytics. This person should be passionate about food, comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving problems, and above all, thrive in a startup culture.
We are moving a mile a minute to make sure that Uber users, partner restaurants, and partner drivers are able to experience the magic of UberEATS. The Marketing Manager will execute initiatives that span partnerships, ‘eater’ experience, brand, content, campaigns, conversion analytics, business development, and sales.
ABOUT THE JOB
You’ll be tasked with growing brand awareness in Las Vegas and marketing UberEATS in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You’ll knock down doors and pursue any crazy idea to help grow EATS. You should be as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about EATS to a stranger as you are to digging into promo analytics. You’ll focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities by targeting events and partnerships.
- Born to network and negotiate. If there’s a major event in town, you know about it and know how to get in and build out your contact list. You know the general managers at the best restaurants and bars. You’re a people person with persuasive communication skills. You possess the ability to interact and shoot straight with executives and to provide advice and guidance that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- A self-starter. You can see marketing opportunities and run with them. From cold-calling a festival or event, to doing post-promo analysis on how well the event went, you can own a project from start-to-finish and bring UberEATS to the masses.
- Personable. You know how to work a crowd and win over strangers. Awkward is not how your friends would describe you!
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results. When we say A/B testing, you know what we’re talking about!
- Data-driven. You have strong excel skills and can do post-promo analysis on how well a partnership went with your eyes closed.
- Flexible. You are able to travel weekly to your market to get things running.
You’ll be tasked with growing brand awareness and marketing UberEATS in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You will be expected to:
- Build our eater and restaurant base
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Execute strategic partnerships and own business development
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Partnership, field, experiential, and content marketing experience
- Sales and business development experience
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Degree in Marketing or Business is a plus, but not required
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top