Marketing Manager - UberEATS (DC Based)
UberEATS is Uber’s newest initiative and is looking for a marketing manager who can take charge of the customer story while meticulously unpacking the key levers for growing our business. A tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success, and we’re looking for a content and social media rock star to help bolster Uber’s brand presence into new markets.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving complex problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing UberEATS to the masses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work in tandem with our cross-functional teams to support on-going marketing initiatives that acquire new eaters and deepen engagement with existing users
- Be the voice of Uber by designing and authoring content on our blog, in emails, in-app, and on external medium
- Develop and maintain content themes and posts. Write all local content and edit copy
- Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of initiatives and projects
- Set and deliver on tangible content and campaign goals (i.e., referrals, ROI, fan growth, engagement, lead generation, etc.)
- Generate reports and effectively tweak email strategy and content based on analytics
- Collaborate and communicate with local Marketing and Operations teams to integrate content and strategies that align with overall Policy and Communications team efforts
- Analyze past and current campaign performance and to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase loyalty and engagement
- Manage social media campaigns and daily online presence on Twitter and Facebook
- Negotiate and execute strategic partnerships and own business development locally
- Develop marketing strategies; set and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and business development efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- An organized, resourceful and detail-oriented professional with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years experience in marketing campaign management, analytics, optimization and copywriting
- An established track record in managing successful marketing and content campaigns from ideation to production
- Experience making data-driven marketing decisions using A/B testing, Google Analytics, or similar reporting methods
- Experience working with ExactTarget or similar Enterprise Email Marketing tools
- Experience with design is a plus
- Ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a quickly-changing environment
- Competitive by nature and have an entrepreneurial drive
- Employees receive up to 15 free rides per month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- The opportunity to reshape the food scene and build relationships with local influencers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top