Marketing Manager - Uber Eats Brasil
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Uber Eats Marketing Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber's newest services: Uber Eats, which is in the process of expanding in a big way. Uber Eats is looking for a strategic and analytical marketing manager who will take care of restaurants' stories for Uber Eats in Brasil while unpacking the growth levers for our business. As a part of the team the right person should be able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams. You will work with the Uber Eats sales, restaurant, operations, design, product, growth marketing teams to create, execute and measure marketing tactics, effectively communicate our brand, and grow our business. You will be responsible for all restaurant marketing initiatives, you will recommend, plan and implement together with the multidisciplinary team. You should love data and above all, bring creative and strategic thinking, and an intuitive ability to match effort with business impact.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- What you'll do:
- Insight led Strategy: Build our restaurant marketing strategy around customer insights, drawing inspiration and data from varied sources and integrating them creatively.
- Opportunity Identification: Quantify everything you do by leveraging data, conducting analysis and experimentation to identify highest value opportunities for communication channels to users, restaurant partners, and driver partners.
- Campaign Planning & Prioritization: Structure communications in a milestone- vs. time-based fashion, meaning that this is less about a plug-and-play communications strategy and more about targeted outreach based on need and opportunity.
- New Communication Channels: Help develop channel efficiency and effectiveness for our campaigns to maximize impact and growth.
- Partnership Development: Identify strategic partnerships to grow the UberEATS brand and build awareness in the city — this could be a campaign with a well-known influencer, chef or restaurant, to a partnership with a major food event in the city.
- Informing Promotional Spend Decisions: Act as a thought partner to the Marketing Lead concerning decisions on how to best deploy the promotion budget in order to accelerate market penetration and eaters engagement.
- Hack and accelerate our path to build a reliable customer experience for all our stakeholders.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or Administration and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields.
- Experience creating agency briefs and business cases.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing is expected but we will consider candidates with less experience if the other requirements are met.
- Expertise around new communications mediums like social, email and newsletter marketing, etc.
- Experience making data-driven strategic marketing decisions using funnel tracking, A/B testing, and other analytical tools.
- An eye for design, and comfort wielding tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong written communication skills and ability to craft a brand voice
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
- Growth hacking - knowing how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
- Passion for Uber's mission, the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
Back to top