Marketing Manager - Sao Paulo
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job:
- You'll get to create a user base from scratch, and then iteratively grow that base by combining your nuanced understanding of the city with an ability to creatively engage its users
- Take a data driven approach to plan, analyze and optimize rider and driver activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns
- Develop analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers, and improve campaign effectiveness
- Identify actionable insights and recommendations to support strategic decision making
- Understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
What you will do:
- Develop and optimize processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion.
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing and that learnings are documented, shared, and rolled out.
- Collaborate with various business units to conceptualise communication approaches and tactics in support of strategy.
- Create a Holistic View of the Customer Lifecycle.
- Analyze and Execute Data-Driven Marketing Strategies.
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital channels
- Estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources accordingly. Track progress, understand dependencies, and communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders.
- You deep-dive into operational and marketing metrics and better understand the different segments of our rider and driver base.
- Playbooking. Document everything.
What you will need:
- Minimum 4 years experience with startups, online marketing, business strategy, analytics, strategy consulting, operations or related experiences.
- Demonstrated analytical success.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and great business judgment.
- Understand of data-driven customer acquisition, conversion and (re)engagement.
- Familiarity with CRM or other form of database management.
- Experience planning and launching acquisition & lifecycle campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platforms.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Project management skills
- High analytical skills, excel expertise and SQL mastering
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers in a enjoyable office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top