Marketing Manager - Rio de Janeiro
About the job
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to develop strategies to acquire new users and manage and analyze interactions with them throughout the customer lifecycle and help us attract, engage, and retain them.
This specialized Operations role requires a combination of marketing savvy (campaign design & execution and channel optimization) and technical skills (data & statistical analysis, experiment design & execution). This includes user mapping and segmentation, designing and executing communications, developing projects, processes, and marketing campaigns/ experiments driven by a deep understanding of data.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Gather and analyze data to inform key business decisions pertaining to the customer acquisition and journey.
- Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Track and report on Performance KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimise ROI, including highlighting potential investment tradeoffs between all CPA-based activities (Paid Marketing, Partnerships, Referrals, Promotions).
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels.
- Clever phrases and creative concepts aren't all you care about. You're passionate about developing content strategy, determining message hierarchies, and developing user experiences that communicate exactly the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the local and regional Marketing and Ops groups to ensure successful execution of marketing programs as one team.
- The position demands strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximize resonance with target audiences.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum 4 years of marketing strategy, business strategy, analytics, strategy consulting or related experience.
- Solid understanding of data-driven customer acquisition, conversion and (re)engagement.
- History of demonstrating results via creative data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top