Marketing Manager - Referrals (Rider & Driver)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We are looking for Marketing Manager to help us leverage our driver and partner base and scale our referral strategies to generate faster, cost-efficient demand and supply growth in cities around Latin America, by designing and executing processes, projects, communications, and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
What you'll do
- Referral Marketing and Processes. Develop and implement referral marketing campaigns and processes designed to adapt our existing customers into an acquisition resource.
- Analytics. Deep analysis of our referral acquisition campaigns, funnel and costs to drive efficient and cost-effective growth.
- Planning. Choose which projects and areas of referrals the team should focus on and set a timeline to reach goals quickly.
- Product Improvement. Be proactive in searching for new features which could enhance the acquisition flywheel.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver referral programs and collaborate with ownership to execute those strategies.
- Seize opportunities. Take ownership of Uber's growth in Latam and work hard to get the job done.
What you'll need
- History of being a respected operational problem solver
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing referral marketing campaigns with a history of successfully driving energetic growth
- Data-driven decision making ability and excellent business judgment through deep analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and communicating data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Dedicated to solving the difficult issues
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across Latin America when desired
- Excellent English
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top