Marketing Manager - Referrals (Rider & Driver)
We are looking for Marketing Manager to help us leverage our driver and partner base and scale our referral strategies to generate faster, cost-efficient demand and supply growth in cities around Latin America, by designing and executing processes, projects, communications, and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Referral Marketing & Processes. Design and implement referral marketing campaigns and processes designed to use our existing customers into an acquisition muscle.
- Analytics. Heavy analysis of our referral acquisition campaigns, funnel and costs to drive efficient and cost-effective growth.
- Strategy. Decide which projects and areas of referrals the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for new features which could maximize the acquisition flywheel.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver referral programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber’s growth in Latam and do whatever it takes to get the job done
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Experience designing, implementing, and analyzing referral marketing campaigns with a track record of successfully driving aggressive growth
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
- Willingness to travel across Latin America when required
- Fluent in English
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top