Marketing Manager, Re-Engagement
Uber is looking to build out its performance marketing team with a digital media candidate who can own the user re-engagement strategy for the Rider/Driver core products. The ideal person for this role is data driven and has rich experience developing, measuring and analyzing omni-channel campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for building re-engagement strategy and execution across products/channels.
- Develop advanced customer segmentation strategies and leverage segmentation to target and find those customers across various marketing channels.
- Strategic data driven analysis to identify and define new audience segments.
- Build out customer lifecycle strategy and messaging to to improve loyalty/NPS.
- Measure and present KPIs to stakeholders to show the incremental impact of re-marketing efforts.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience running remarketing/re-engagement campaigns.
- 5+ years exposure to mobile display, social and email marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to design testing framework to measure impact.
- Running in-app re-engagement campaigns a plus.
- Familiarity leveraging a DMP to build audience segments a plus.
- Familiarity with ExactTarget a plus.
- Requires a strong analytical background and comfort with SQL.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top