Marketing Manager, Programmatic + Mobile - UberEATS
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking to expand its performance marketing team with a digital media candidate who will join the LATAM Programmatic and Display team. The ideal person for this role is someone who loves data and getting into the nitty-gritty details of a media campaign, but is also sure-footed enough to jump on a call with sales reps to help strategically grow our business with them.
What you'll do
- Oversee day-to-day campaign operations across multiple DSPs and other partners.
- Contribute to and iterate on current programmatic process by collaborating with key internal stakeholders
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
What you'll need
- At least 2 years overall digital media experience - Mobile Display highly preferred
- Experience with day to day programmatic oversight across multiple DSPs.
- Ability to negotiate and execute PMPs, trading desk experience, use of DMPs a plus.
- Familiar with KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution and LTV.
- Experience with Video and Native buying a plus.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience with web analytics such as MixPanel/Google Analytics a plus.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude - you have a bias for action, thrive in a high-growth environment and know how to do more with less!
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team, shape the direction of the whole LATAM region
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in an exciting and inclusive office environment that reflects the same diversity as our customers
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Paid company holidays, gym reimbursement
- Medical package to fit your needs
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top