Marketing Manager, Programmatic - Mexico
Uber is looking to further build out it’s performance marketing team with a digital media candidate who can own the ins and outs of programmatic display management. The ideal person for this role is someone who loves data and getting into the nitty-gritty details of a media campaign, but also has the confidence to jump on a call with sales reps to help strategically grow our business with them.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of programmatic and direct buys
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations across multiple DSPs and other partners.
- Contribute to and iterate on current programmatic process with key internal stakeholders.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
What You’ll Need:
- Overall Digital media experience
- 2+ years of experience with programmatic buying (DR campaign experience preferred)
- Experience with day to day programmatic management across multiple DSPs.
- Negotiate and execute PMPs, trading desk experience, use of DMPs a plus.
- Familiar with KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution and LTV.
- Experience with Video and Native buying a plus.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience with web analytics such as MixPanel/Google Analytics a plus.
- Hustle – you have a bias for action, startup mentality and know how to do more with less!
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team, shape the direction of the whole LATAM region
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Paid company holidays, gym reimbursement
- Medical package to fit your needs
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top