Marketing Manager - Paid Social - Mexico
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking to further develop its performance marketing team with a paid social marketing manager to join the LATAM paid social marketing team. You have had a very clear paid social background and know how to stay ahead of industry trends.
What you'll do
- Guide daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook and Twitter etc.
- Setup and execute paid social acquisition campaigns across the region.
- Work on daily reporting and bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing.
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies.
- Collaborate closely with Facebook and Twitter teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
What you'll need
- At least 2 years of experience in dedicated paid social performance marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Understanding of CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Language - English and Spanish
- Experience in/around a growing company or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of the whole LATAM region.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Paid company holidays, gym reimbursement
- Medical package to fit your needs
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top