Marketing Manager - Paid Social - Mexico
Uber is looking to further build out its performance marketing team with a paid social marketing manager to join the LATAM paid social marketing team. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear paid social background and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook & Twitter etc..
- Setup & execute paid social acquisition campaigns across the region.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing – A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing.
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies.
- Work closely with Facebook & Twitter teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- +2 years of experience in dedicated paid social performance marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Language – English and Spanish
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of the whole LATAM region.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Paid company holidays, gym reimbursement
- Medical package to fit your needs
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top