Marketing Manager, Paid Social
About UberUber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the role
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting people through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
We are a groundbreaking startup, providing quality, on-demand requests from the touch of your phone. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the world, and we're looking for a social advertising guru to join the Growth Marketing team and help us scale our paid acquisition efforts as we grow in hundreds of cities worldwide.
As member of the digital marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
What you'll do
- Manage daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook & Twitter.
- Setup & execute paid social acquisition campaigns across cities.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the return on investment of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing.
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies.
- Work closely with Facebook & Twitter teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Commit to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to chip in.
What you'll need
- At least two years of experience in dedicated paid social performance marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top