Marketing Manager - Paid Search
Uber is looking to further build out its performance marketing team with a Search Engine Marketing Manager who will join the LATAM Search Marketing team. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear SEM background and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage daily execution of paid search campaigns
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices and strategies
- Hands-on bid optimization to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets
- Build and execute keyword expansion plans
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in dedicated paid search engine marketing
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Language skills – English and Portuguese, Spanish is a plus
- Experience working with LATAM regions in marketing and a knowledge of the LATAM media landscape and partners.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top