Marketing Manager - Paid Search
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking to further build out its performance marketing team with a Search Engine Marketing Manager who will join the LATAM Search Marketing team. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear SEM background and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage daily execution of paid search campaigns
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices and strategies
- Hands-on bid optimization to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets
- Build and execute keyword expansion plans
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in dedicated paid search engine marketing
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Language skills - English and Portuguese, Spanish is a plus
- Experience working with LATAM regions in marketing and a knowledge of the LATAM media landscape and partners.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top