Marketing Manager, Paid Search
Uber is looking to further build out its performance marketing team with a search engine marketing manager who can own the overarching search strategy and business. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear SEM background, can be the lead day-to-day subject matter expert, and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage daily execution of paid search campaigns
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns
- Provide effective management of business plans and forecasts
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices and strategies
- Hands-on bid optimization to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets
- Build and execute keyword expansion plans
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in dedicated paid search engine marketing
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- We’re not just another social web app: we’re moving real assets and real people around their cities.
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top