Marketing Manager, Mobile Partnerships
Uber is looking to build out its performance marketing team with a digital media candidate who can build and foster relationships with publishers to acquire mobile inventory. The ideal person for this role has veteran sales experience coupled with a strong background in mobile display marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain lead list.
Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Develop and foster relationships with top mobile partners.
- Reach out and drive negotiations with top mobile apps for building direct relationships.
- Keep a pulse on market trends to identify lead opportunities.
- Manage KPIs and demonstrate impact to key stakeholders.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of mobile sales experience and 3+ years marketing experience.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Experience onboarding publishers and setting up PMPs a plus.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top