Marketing Manager, Landing Page Optimization
As a Marketing Manager for landing page optimization, you will be responsible for creating and aligning the landing page optimization roadmap with marketing initiatives, developing multivariate tests by audience, product and channel. This is a brand new role that requires a self-driven individual, who will be able to establish a new, scalable, testing and landing page creation process while collaborating with various teams.
- Work cross functionally, prioritizing and developing a clear testing roadmap that supports marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing managers to develop tests by channel and audience.
- See tests through development, design, analysis and implementation.
- Clearly communicate testing plan and key results to a spectrum of audiences.
- Optimize landing page page creation process.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2-5 years of marketing/product experience
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with product, design, and analytics teams
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top