Marketing Manager, Landing Page Optimization
Uber OverviewAbout Uber
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the roleAs a Marketing Manager for landing page optimization, you will be responsible for crafting and aligning the landing page optimization roadmap with marketing initiatives, developing multivariate tests by audience, product and channel. This is a brand new role that requires a driven individual, who will be able to establish a new, scalable, testing and landing page creation process while collaborating with various teams.What you'll do
- Work cross functionally, prioritizing and developing a clear landing page testing roadmap that supports marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing managers to develop landing page tests by channel and audience.
- See tests through development, design, analysis and implementation.
- Clearly communicate testing plan and key results to a spectrum of audiences.
- Optimize landing page page creation process.
What you'll need
- At least three years of product/landing page experience.
- Extraordinary prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with product, design, and analytics teams.
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.Job Description..Perks..
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top