Marketing Manager - Jaipur
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
- A utility player. You're willing to find resolutions to rider issues early, late and often.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative, analytical and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You'll humbly be the voice of Uber.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
You'll be tasked with inspiring a growing user base to share the Uber experience. You'll have great opportunities to develop & foster various skill sets:
- Find the transportation pulse of the city and identify new ways to get the Uber experience in front of new users
- Develop complex brand and event partnerships
- Storyboard and execute innovative marketing campaigns and pop-ups
- Manage communications, media and PR outreach
- Identify and engage with community and brand advocates
- Analyse marketing initiatives and measure ROI
- Spread the UberLOVE through creating exciting blog & social web content
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
- Tame upset riders and turn them into passionate evangelists
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, brand management or public relations
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Wordpress, etc.).
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted).
- Exhibits the perfect mix of creativity and analytical ability.
- Influencer amongst friends and community.
- Employees are given free and discounted Uber rides.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you, including family and friends, are using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers with whom to collaborate in an exciting and diverse office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top