Marketing Manager Intern - Partnerships, France
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA and 11 cities in France with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
The Partnerships team is a critical marketing team as it develops Uber in France by partnering with key brands, businesses and venues to build awareness and brand reputation, drive acquisition of new users and increase loyalty. This internship role calls for a combination of project management, negotiation and creativity. The person in this internship role is comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment. You'll be tasked to help implementing Strategic Partnerships in France in the most efficient and engaging way possible.
What you'll do
- Contribute to the overall Partnerships and Marketing Strategy definition
- Reach out to potential partners and own negotiation conversations
- Project Management - work with external stakeholders and cross-functional teams (Marketing, Comms, Policy and Operations)
- Develop innovative partnerships to drive acquisition or increase rider loyalty
- Data-driven decision making - Design, apply and iterate your decisions by acting on data. Prioritize initiatives based on the highest potential impact
What you'll need
- Last year or gap year of studies in business administration/management, marketing/communication
- First experience in marketing or entrepreneurship preferred
- Solid project management and negotiation skills from sourcing to execution
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail
- Hustle. Passion for the mission of our business and the impact it has on the cities we serve. You are a team player with no task too big or too small
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- To be comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in French
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date: ASAP
- Monthly Internship allowance
- Catered meals and unlimited snacks.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Build personal networks and friendships with talented people from all over the world who share your passion for technology in a fun international work environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top