Marketing Manager - Iberia (Lifecycle & Analytics)
Uber is a Series E venture-funded start-up headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to take charge of growing demand, ensuring rider satisfaction and driving our brand awareness in your city.
You'll be tasked with growing brand awareness in Portuguese and Spanish cities and marketing Uber in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You should be as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about Uber to a stranger as you are to digging into promo analytics. You'll focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities by targeting direct rider acquisition, events and local partnerships.
ROLE CAN BE BASED IN MADRID OR LISBON.
What you'll do
- Obsess over the rider conversion funnel and set concrete KPIs to improve engagement and retention driving continuous improvement of our operations.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models across all local stakeholders.
- Take ownership of all below the line marketing campaigns, from design to execution.
- Track, monitor and report on key metrics across channels.
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement.
- Leverage our traffic data to drive actionable insights to improve SEO traffic and user acquisition
- Play an integral role in developing clear lifecycle strategies and processes that could potentially bring consistency and efficiency in the subregion.
- Work closely with our regional and HQ Marketing, Operations and Growth Marketing teams to stay ahead of the latest tools, insights and best-practices, both internally and externally.
What you'll need
- At least 3 years of experience planning and launching lifecycle campaigns with demonstrable results.
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platform a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Proficiency in querying and manipulating data for analysis. Strong SQL skills required, experience with Hive preferred.
- Experience in multi-channel data analysis including SEO, Direct and Paid, Referral and Social preferred.
- Working understanding of marketing platforms (e.g. Google Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook Ads), internet advertising technologies and marketing channel attribution
- Hustle, hustle, hustle!
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top